SECTION J - Item returns
In the event that you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, the following conditions apply:
- First, call Mon Panier Latin reporting the problem on 020 8159 5140 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your request is accepted, obtain a return number and include it on all return packages.
- The package must be clearly addressed to Mon Panier Latin. Returned goods must be received no later than 14 days after the delivery date (excluding perishables / fresh food)
- All items must be returned in their original packaging and must not be opened.
We cannot accept goods:
- which have been damaged due to mishandling or abuse, and / or
- that have been partially opened, partially used, or whose seals or labels have been removed or altered.
- which are perishable / fresh food.
If you do not comply with any of the above points, the credit or refund will not be given. All goods are returned under your responsibility, unless an incorrect selection and shipment has been made by Mon Panier Latin. We suggest that you request a certificate of postage and adequate insurance.